ABOUT STANES PHYTO-PHARMA TESTING LAB
T. Stanes Phyto-Pharma Testing Lab is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (NABL) as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Analytical services offered to various industries include – tea, herbal constituents, coffee, spices, soil, heavy metals, chemical salts, primary scientific samples, water & effluent water, bakery, confectionery, salt, cereals, pulses, in the fields of chemistry, microbiology & molecular biology.
- The lab is also recognized by the Dept of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India as one of the nodal center in Tamilnadu for analytical and contract research services for quality testing of herbs, classical, proprietary ayurvedic medicines and herbal.
- In addition, the lab develops, scientific data, for customers, for validation of their new products based on the proof of concept of the technology.
- The lab also undertakes, analytical testing of raw materials, finished products of diverse industries, and extend lab developed methods (where standard methods are not available) for testing of parameters in tailor-made products. Lab also undertakes research projects & imparts training in instrumentation, analysis, and guidance in the field of bioscience for postgraduates and graduates.
- Stanes Phyto-Pharma Testing Lab is committed to a ‘quality policy’ of offering, the highest quality testing services by adhering to statutory & regulatory requirements and performing tests with precision and accuracy to ensure repeatability of results.
- It strives to ensure total customer satisfaction through a strategy of continuous improvement in the lab’s operations.
- Currently, the scope of accreditation is being enhanced to include the testing of GMO seeds, human pathogens in water, soil quality, and organic fertilizers.