Opportunity begins here!
Role Category : Head – Research & Development (R&D Center)
i)Ph.D in Agricultural Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Plant Biology/ with 15years of Industrial Research Experience in field of bio-products.
ii)Should have good knowledge and working experience in the field of a) Bio-Bacteriocides, Bio-fungicides, Plant extracts, Botanicals and bio-fertilisers as agri-inputs and in b)Bioprocess Technology.
ii)Preference shall be given to candidates with working experience in the field of product development in the field of Agriculture.
Preferably Male; age 45-50yrs; & hailing from Tamilnadu/or S.India; should be communicative in English and Tamil.
Selected candidates will be on probation for one year and will report to the Director.
Functional area: Research & technology development.
Technical Expertise: Should have working knowledge, experience in field of Agriculture inputs and insight into the following aspects:
a)Research experience in the discovery of potential Actives from Plant/Microbial/Mineral etc., in the development of most essential Agri-inputs.
b)Designing of feasible techno-economical projects: Submission of independent & collaborative projects to DBT/DST etc., towards development of products with market potential, complying with the requirements of national/international standards.
1. Conceptualisation of new research projects & development of products with long term stability.
2. Research work on critical components of the processes to improve the existing knowhow, formulations and technologies & also pipeline products. Development of advanced know-how & implementation at production units.
3. Development of techniques/tools for evaluation, as & when required in specific areas of biotechnology.
4. Improvements in the existing formulations/processes to increase the productivity in a cost effective method:
5. Support in the transfer of newly developed knowhow/technology for pilot/large scale production & critical analysis of the product efficacy, & key aspects of quality control.
6. Evaluation of the advanced/customised equipments required for commercial production.
7. Development of technical data to enable registration of the products.
8. Preparations of final reports of the projects undertaken, with critically analysed data, for submission to management.
Salary: Commensurate to the professional working knowledge and experience in the relevant areas.
i)Eligible candidates may send their resume
ii)Short listed candidates based on qualification and technical experience will be called for an interview by mail and the results will be informed in week.
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
EXPERIENCE: Fresher/ 1 -2 years Experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operation of both Upstream and Downstream processes as per the batch plan.
2. In-Process sampling and coordination with respective laboratories for results.
3. Assisting shift in charge for Production activities in Shifts
4. Perform assigned work on a daily basis and report in a clear manner
5. Arrange requisite resources for planned tasks and targets for the day
6. Maintaining proper housekeeping of the Production area
Industry Type: Biotech, Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment: Type Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E /Bio-Technology, B.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology.
PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Microbiology, M.Tech in Bio-Technology
Biotechnology, Upstream, Microbiology, Downstream processing, Production, Fermentation techniques, Batch planning.